Sunday, April 21, 2013

Fixing the Fence


I was hanging out with my friends Andrew, Zane, Jonathon, Brandon, Nikki, Shara and Jon, when I recieved a page (Yes, I had a pager in highschool) from dad. I called him right away. Dad told me that he got a call from the police telling him that we have some cows out. Dad asked me if I could go help him get the cows back in and fix the fence where they got out. I told him I would be there. When I got off the phone, I told my friends what had happend and asked them if they wanted to come help or I could meet up with them later. Ofcourse they wanted to come help out, due to the fact that we are all from the small city and good friends. Everyone of my friends and I drove our car/trucks to my families fields (which is at the end of a dead end road). Once we arrived Andrew and I found out where the cows were at and acted accordenly. When my dad saw the convoy of cars coming down the road, it was evindent on his face of how suprized, and filled with graditude. In someways I could see a knowing in his eyes of how much this meant to him.



No comments:

Post a Comment