Saturday, June 20, 2009

How it is going to be done

This page is for David Shamo, and Family and Friends that happen to know about my Blog, I will be posting my poetry, thoughts, and feelings here, to Save the World, one tree at a time. If you are here to see how my life is great enjoy, if you are here to here more about Shelena and I, please go to DavidandShelena.Blogspot.com.

Well here goes, I hope that everyone that read about my life, will not be afraid to leave comments, suggestions, or thought of their own.

I Thank you all, for being my friends as you all know "my family is my friends and my friends are my family" this is How I live my life.

Please enjoy and read on...........................................................................

Signed David W. Shamo

No comments:

Post a Comment