Friday, June 26, 2009

Spreading the Word, Feeling the Light.

During this past week we have had a busy time, starting it off with the blessing of a new member of the family, while there, I started something of a realization, how much does God know. as the spirit touched my soul as I felt, a soft hand brushing over my head giving me a warmth with-in that could not be ignored. As the week went on Wednesday, was Melissa's Wedding and thus started a new set of feelings, some good, and some bad but most was as if I was looking into the future. As I entered into the temple, I felt a peace, a welcoming arm around me not understanding the feelings I was feeling. I understand that we are all not perfect however some like myself has a lot to work on. we went to a waiting room before, we went to the ceiling room. as family gathered I found myself looking in as if I was in another world. I could see them all talking and smiling, as if it has been a long time since everyone has seen each other, an eternity. as we took the walk up the stairs I felt like I was amongst angels walking to the holy chamber to be judged, to walk along memory lane, watching from a far. Time was on my side, for now, as I got a glimpse of some thing that can be great, or it can be as a death march knowing all, this a world of steps.
The wedding was great I know that I was accepted there, finding family all around. we are as a spider's web, woven together so tight and strong, with our brother as our keeper like the spider finding and fixing the web to create a stronger bond. After the wedding we (Scott and I) went through some breath taking experiences as I learned first hand why my dear wife does not like roundabouts.
Now as the night grew old I picked up my wife at a UTA stop and proceeded up to the reception. while there we had some amazing food, and was able to connect with a lot of family that we do not get to see that often. One of the things that was special was that my Uncle Lyle and Aunt Tracy were able to be there. This was special because they went to the MTC (Missionary Training Center) in Provo, Utah earlier that day. as I was able to talk with Lyle, I found myself listening as if I was one of his missionaries, with a fully trust that what he was saying was something that I needed to remember. this week was good, and will be a start to a new life for many.

The WildFire of Truth
~By Elder David Shamo
~Apirl 16, 2000

One man who loves the word to give a seed and lift ones heart. words of insperation and of hope giving to all a piece of his life. ones love helping another and so in turn like one match lit passes on the flame to another match. a soul to a soul, a heart to a heart in the jungle of differances. He tells his story of the mighty change of heart as the spirit grows as a wild fire burning every bosom and lighting every soul with the truth of Christ and his love for the world. Love one to another, share with the people the way, while lighting their torch. One rock thrown into the pond of truth that will make waves through out the generations to come and lifes of all those who remember that one testimony of truth that lit our way. God bless you for helping others.


No comments:

Post a Comment