Sunday, November 29, 2009

Milwaukee ~ My Vacation 2nd Night


2nd Day Wed. Nov 4th

Today we went to the Milwaukee Arts Museum. There is a lot of cool things to see and some that I wish I did not see at all. Then there was some that any two year old could do. It is amazing what can be passed off as art these days. Of course, I did have my favorites in which I have included pictures. This picture was one of the ones I found most like me, or my style.

This trip was one that we started together and end together but with art we each found our favorites. We then went to Potbelly sandwiches where we had some really good sandwiches in this antique store. We ended this night as we did the first and every night until we left, playing games. (which I or Shelena, have not played or even heard of till now)

No comments:

Post a Comment