Monday, November 30, 2009

Milwaukee ~ My Vacation "Other Pictures I Like"

Here are some of the Pictures I did not get to show you in the light I wanted to show them in.
The Pumpkin Patch near the Apple Orchard
Here is Jordan on a ladder in the Apple Orchard.
Now just think a little more about how he is looking back.
Here is what I see: Jordan going towards the light and suddenly,
He Looks back to see who is calling for him to come back, come back to his love ones.
Wow, what a man to look up to, a man who knows where he needs to be and how to get there. May God be with you and those you touch, on your way. Thank you.
Once again, as I saw the picture I took all I could say is "Yes" it turned out right.
Red flower found in the Domes, It was cool colors.
Carter, what a cute kid, just waiting for me to count to three.
"he didn't know I take the picture on Two"
The Sniper painting this one had me looking back at my dream of going into the Army
Shelena in the Apple Orchard
One of the only ones I could get of My Love of my Life.
Cynthia in the Apple Orchard "When I saw this I thought 1st place at the fair for Photography"

No comments:

Post a Comment