Sunday, November 29, 2009

Milwaukee ~ My Vacation 1st Night










I started my vacation with a night of work, yes I worked the night before getting on the plane. (11pm – 5am), just to go home to finish packing. When we got into the van to go to the airport until we arrived in Milwaukee airport I only woke up to change modes of transportation. (van --> plane --> plane --> car).

1st Night Tues. Nov 3rd
It was nice to see my sister (Cynthia) and her family. It has been too long. Jordan has grown so much and not just height wise. He still has a ton of energy. However, he has become a boy that someday will become a very good man. Those that get to know Jordan in his life, count yourselves lucky. I was able to met Carter and find the boy in the pictures. He is just as cute in person as his pictures are. He has a lot of growing to do, however, he is and I think will always look up to his older brother and in this I am glad he has a good role model. Carter I am glad to know you; the good man you are and will be. When we got to the house we had pancakes for dinner. This was just the start of good dinners. Peter and I hung out for a while and it was nice to see Peter in another light (holy). We ended the night with my first game of Crokinole. What a blast this is. A must play game.

No comments:

Post a Comment